- Fixes a few major crashes.
- Fixes a bug preventing Assessments from being uploaded the Learning Mastery Gradebook
- Fixes a bug preventing more than 50 outcomes from showing up in an Outcome Group
- Ordering of Outcomes for an assessment session are now based on the order they were added to the assessment session
MagicMarker is the efficient and effective way of recording the mastery of learning outcomes in your classroom.
Focus on your students, not on the task of collecting the data. As you effortlessly swipe on the screen, MagicMarker is recording, calculating, tabulating, and reporting all this information for you. By the time you sit down and look at your gradebook, MagicMarker will have already updated it with the latest mastery information.
As learning outcomes become a more common form of assessment in the classroom, it becomes more important for teachers to have a good way of collecting the valuable outcome mastery information. -> MagicMarker
If your school is currently implementing Common Core -> MagicMarker
The use of MagicMarker requires a Canvas account. If your school is not yet using Canvas by Instructure, visit our website to create a free account and to turn learning outcomes into a magical experience.
- August 04, 2014 Initial release
- November 07, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.0.3