- New Challenge mode! Test yourself against the clock in 7 special challenges, including Jump Drive, the Kessel Run, and the Pushup Beep Test
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support
- Missions now split into optional 7 minute segments
- Choose your own music for Workouts and Challenges
- New icon and name!
- Bug fixes
Become a superhero with the first ever motion-tracking workout game that counts every rep and every calorie of every exercise! Heroes aren’t born – they’re trained.
You’re pilot of the prototype AEGIS One battlesuit, tasked with defending Earth against alien invaders. Your punches become plasma blasts and your abdominal crunches power your suit’s reactor!
Made by Six to Start, co-creators of the world’s bestselling smartphone fitness game with over a million players, Zombies, Run!
CUTTING-EDGE MOTION TRACKING
Superhero Workout is the *only* app that can use your device’s front-facing camera to track your reps and calories. Prepare yourself for a brand new home workout – more interactive and more accurate than ever!
20 EPIC MISSIONS
You’re Earth’s last line of defence, fighting the aliens across land, sea, air, and outer space. Get the most motivating and exciting home workout ever!
12 RAPID WORKOUTS
We’ve taken the classic “7 Minute Workout” formula and supercharged it with fast workouts that focus on different parts of your body. For the adventurous, there’s our Battle Workout mode – an interactive, motion-controlled endless battle against aliens!
42 BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES
Push ups and jumping jacks are great, but they can get boring. We’ve added mountain climbers, power squats, and punches to the mix – and even better, none of them require any weights or special equipment!
BATTLE ON A BIG SCREEN: APPLE TV!
Superhero Workout is optimised for Apple TV, so you can work out in front of a big screen and position your device so it can track you best.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND STATS
Climb the ranks of the Orbital Defence Corps by earning medals and Gamecenter Achievements for every rep and every workout you perform. Track your progress with detailed stats – we don’t just tell you how many workouts you’ve done, we tell you how many calories you’ve burned.
- August 22, 2014 Initial release
- September 10, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- October 13, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- December 04, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 04, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 12, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 20, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 01, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 03, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99