Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
This is the official mobile app for the 55th AMSA National Convention in Adelaide.
The Convention 2014 app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events to connect with your fellow medical students.
* Experience Convention Networking in a whole new way, see who else matches your interests and let them know!
* Know what's happening with a complete guide to each day's academic program, social information and all round event planning!
* Stay organised with uptodate Logistics information and find solutions to simple problems such as lost property.
* Receive push notifications about timely events and important notices (e.g. food delivery at hotels, mystery social activities)
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy organisation of the sessions you will find most interesting.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates about sessions, keynotes, and sponsor booths to engage the whole AMSA community during the Convention week.
* Interact with a realtime feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app as well as contributing to Convention Cup points.
* Check the leaderboard to see who is on top!
Features of the App:
* Update a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed the realtime pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation which might just get your University over the line for the Convention Cup. Enjoy the app and have a great week!
Any problems with the app or anything Convention related let us know!
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 1.1