Training Institutes 2014 is the official mobile app for the 2014 Georgetown University Training Institutes.
This mobile app allows you to:
At your fingertips
• View the overall Institutes agenda and detailed schedule
• Explore session and faculty information
• Create your own personal schedule to make the most of the Institutes
• Find session locations
• Access PowerPoints and resources for sessions
• Rate the sessions you attend
• Post updates to general sessions, Institutes, and Workshops
• Interact with a real-time feed of all Institutes activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most
popular photos, and popular discussion topics
• Find and connect with participants and faculty
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see
how you compare to other attendees.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the Training Institutes App:
• Update – A quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
• Activity Feed – The real-time pulse of the Institutes. See what people are saying, view photos from the
Institutes, and find trending sessions and topics.
• Agenda – View the full agenda and information for specific sessions (time, room number, faculty, session
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events,
conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
- August 04, 2014 Initial release