Fixed crashing on some devices when starting a workout.
Added output to speaker, voice speed control to Settings.
Onyx is a talking timer app that lets you mix time-based and rep-based exercises in the same workout. Turn on listening mode to control the timer with your voice - after you're done with those pushups, simply say "next!" to go to the next exercise.
• Announces exercises in Siri's voice.
• Customizable voice control commands for hands-free operation.
• Runs in background, or with screen locked.
• Listen to music while using the timer.
• Optional beep and vibrate between exercises.
• Workouts are saved to iCloud, or locally if iCloud is disabled.
• Swipe screen to go forward or back.
• Displays exercises as a running marquee.
• Highly customizable.
• Mix time-based and rep-based exercises in the same workout.
• Add images and notes to exercises and color-code them.
• In-depth help / operating manual.
• Import and export workouts via email.
• Dark and light skin.
- August 04, 2014 Initial release