Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
SSC 2014 is the official mobile app for the ISTH Scientific and Standardization Committee 60th Annual meeting to be held June 23-27, 2014 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. The International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) is the leading global community of experts leading the advancement of the understanding, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of thrombotic and bleeding disorders.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Read and browse abstracts by topic and author
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Connect with other attendees!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 21, 2014 New version 1.3