• Games in which you've reached the highest difficulty will now surface less often
• Various fixes to improve the user experience
Elevate was selected by Apple as App of the Year!
Elevate is a brain training program designed to improve focus, speaking abilities, processing speed, memory, math skills, and more. Each person is provided with a personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. Users who train at least 3 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence.
• 35+ games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
• Detailed performance tracking
• Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
• Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
• Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
• Play 4 additional mini-games and review your performance on your Apple Watch with Elevate Dash
• And more!
IN THE NEWS
App of the Year
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps.
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.”
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate's games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
ELEVATE SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Elevate offers a 14-day free trial as well as a basic free version. To access the free version, tap the X in the upper left-hand corner after you sign up for an account.
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a yearly subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the term. Subscription renewals cost the same as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
- May 23, 2014 Initial release
- May 31, 2014 New version 1.7
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.9
- August 22, 2014 New version 1.10
- October 02, 2014 New version 1.11
- November 14, 2014 New version 1.13
- December 06, 2014 New version 1.14
- December 20, 2014 New version 1.15
- January 03, 2015 New version 1.15.1
- January 30, 2015 New version 1.16
- February 20, 2015 New version 1.17
- March 06, 2015 New version 1.18
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.20
- April 22, 2015 New version 1.21
- June 04, 2015 New version 1.22
- June 20, 2015 New version 2.0
- July 07, 2015 New version 2.1
- August 07, 2015 New version 2.2
- August 25, 2015 New version 2.3
- September 12, 2015 New version 2.4
- September 24, 2015 New version 2.5
- October 08, 2015 New version 2.6
- November 14, 2015 New version 2.7
- November 24, 2015 New version 2.8
- December 05, 2015 New version 2.8.1
- December 19, 2015 New version 3.0
- February 04, 2016 New version 3.1
- February 19, 2016 New version 3.2
- March 23, 2016 New version 3.3
- June 21, 2016 New version 3.7
- July 10, 2016 New version 3.8
- August 19, 2016 New version 3.9
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.12
- November 15, 2016 New version 3.13
- December 17, 2016 New version 3.14
- April 18, 2017 New version 3.18
- June 13, 2019 New version 5.10
- June 19, 2019 New version 5.11