This is a major update based on user feedback. We have smoothened player controls a lot along with making some updates to how effective power ups are. The objective system has been fine tuned a bit as well.
- Updated: Player controls smoothed out a lot
- Updated: Weight reset and Shield made more effective
- Fixed: Game crashes after Game Center
- Fixed: Game crashes when no network
- Fixed: Slight glitches with power-ups
- Upgraded: Irregular objectives get you stuck
- Upgraded: Better character movement and physics
Splash Damage is an arcade, platforming game, where two pools of liquids want you to drown. If you touch the liquids, your weight changes making it difficult to move. Use crazy platforming skills to stay alive as long as you can. How long will you survive?
Only things you can survive on are the platforms that keep coming. So jump from one platform to another or fall and perish. As you meet the challenges thrown at you by the game, you unlock (and upgrade) power-ups that will help you survive, just a bit more. This game is easy to learn, difficult to master.
“Try not to drown in Splash Damage, an intense action arcade game...” - AppAdvice,
"...challenging, fast paced, addictive and skilful, and will keep you coming back till to nail that high score..." - iLLGaming - 8/10
- quick and frenetic platforming
- easy to learn, difficult to master gameplay
- most advanced liquids ever done on a mobile platform
- retro pixel art with chip tune soundtrack
- hours of fun and challenging gameplay
If you love platforming games like Super Meat Boy, you will definitely love the crazy bits of platforming in this game. Don't forget to take a leap of faith, when all hope is lost.
Best played on the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and the iPad Air 2. This is the game that your latest Apple devices deserve (we push the devices to the limit with the advanced, and never-seen-before realistic liquids within the game).
We are Hashstash. An award winning independent game development studio from India, recognised for our innovative and engaging gameplay. We are the developers of Circulets (winner of third place for Best Casual Game at BestAppEver Awards 2014) and Huerons (winner of fourth place at Indie DB's App of the Year 2014).
- January 24, 2015 Initial release
- January 26, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 30, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 02, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 12, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- June 27, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 02, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 18, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 31, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 26, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99