ZyroSky is not compatible with iOS8 or greater. This is only kept on the App Store for our parents and clinicians with legacy systems that use switches with their children with special needs. ZyroSky HD will be released Summer 2015, which will replace this version of ZyroSky. Our other apps are fully compatible, so please enjoy those.
ZyroSky is a switch-accessible runner-game. In the ZyroSky game, the robot avatar, named Zyro, has crash-landed on the planet AirO. On AirO, the inhabitants have built beautiful habitats in the sky. In order to fix the ship, Zyro must collect energy stars while jumping from one rocket base to another. A simple but engaging single-switch cause and effect App. Fun for all children, with additional features to help children with special needs. Fully customizable settings can adjust game options based on the skill level of the child.
• Just touch the screen to play or use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess).
• Beginner’s options to help children gain confidence during game play.
• Easy, Normal, and Difficult options provided. Settings can be set to address diverse needs of children with special needs.
• Graphics and music can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids or for kids that are easily distracted.
- May 03, 2014 Initial release
- May 29, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!