Content has been updated to reflect the 5th edition of the Airline Transport Pilot Oral Exam Guide by Michael Hayes. App artwork, UI updated to take advantage of the most current iOS tools and displays.
Using a question-and-answer format, Airline Transport Pilot Checkride lists the questions most likely to be asked by examiners during the last step in the pilot certification process – the Practical Exam – and provides succinct, ready responses. Pilots will find this App an indispensable tool in both planning for what to expect during the ATP airplane checkride, and mastering the subject matter. Instructors rate them as excellent preparation for students, as well as preps for airman checks and interviews.
This Airline Transport Pilot Checkride app is based on the popular Airline Transport Pilot Oral Exam Guide book by Michael Hayes. It is designed for pilots training for the ATP certificate. More than 1,000 questions and responses ensure all the subjects an Airline Transport Pilot candidate will be tested on during checkrides, airman checks, and interviews are covered. Topics include: operation of systems, performance and limitations, weather information, high altitude aerodynamics, air carrier operations, human factors, and the code of federal regulations. Answers and explanations were researched using FAA documents (which are identified so pilots know where to go for further study) as well as interviewing FAA examiners.
Compatible with iOS phones and tablets, this app teaches applicants not only what to expect, but also how to exhibit subject mastery and confidence when under the examiner’s scrutiny. It identifies candidates’ strengths, weaknesses, and gaps in their aeronautical knowledge, which increases study efficiency. App features:
• More than 1,000 questions most frequently asked during an Airline Transport Pilot Airplane checkride are included with succinct, ready responses.
• Ability to Mark questions from any subject to review collectively as a custom study session
• Includes all the questions and answers from the popular book, Airline Transport Pilot Oral Exam Guide by Michael Hayes.
• Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
- April 24, 2014 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.1
- August 06, 2021 New version 3.0