* Fixed bug where hidden stock games don't show current player's stocks.
* Bigger rulebook window.
* Zoom sensitivity is adjusted in rulebook window.
* Server side scripting fixes, to prevent crashes.
* Fixed crash that occured when joining online game after playing offline.
* Credits scroll speed is fixed for high resolution devices.
* Tweaked the in-game main menu, so the quit button is harder to accidentally hit.
Achoir is an implementation of the Sid Sackson masterpiece board game, Acquire. Achoir is a stock market simulation in which players found new corporations, grow and buy stock in existing corporations, and compete to have the largest amounts of stock in corporations that get acquired.
Achoir supports three modes of play:
1. Single player against AI opponents.
2. Pass-n-play multi-player against human and AI opponents.
3. Online networked multi-player against human and AI opponents.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- July 22, 2014 New version 2
- August 15, 2014 New version 3.0