- The featured content section of the app is now more immersive and interactive, with added polish to the animations and transitions resulting in a beautiful experience we think you’ll love!
- Upgraded browser components for iOS8+ devices. Now in-app web content renders faster than ever!
- Bug fixes
The mission of Parenting Today’s Teens is to provide as many resources as possible to help parents as they walk with their child through the oftentimes-turbulent teenage years. These resources include books, curriculum sets, parenting conferences, articles, newsletters, and our radio program.
Parenting Today’s Teens addresses topics that are relevant to today’s teen culture, Biblical in nature, and practical in application to prepare both parent and child for the adolescent years.
Topics address such issues as “Parent Roles in Teen Dating”, “Hope of Restoration”, “Blended Families”, “Rules and Grace”, and “Faith and Parenting.”
Programs feature special guests such as James MacDonald, Tim Kimmel, and Deedee Mayer, and all programs are hosted by teen expert Mark Gregston and radio veteran Wayne Shepherd.
After you’ve downloaded and enjoyed the content, you can share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
For more information about Parenting Today's Teens, please visit:
The Parenting Today's Teens App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- September 14, 2014 New version 3.22.4
- October 03, 2014 New version 3.22.5
- December 17, 2014 New version 3.24.2
- February 14, 2015 New version 3.26.0
- May 14, 2015 New version 3.26.1
- September 21, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- November 22, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- February 01, 2016 New version 4.1.0
- November 09, 2016 New version 4.4.1