New Skin Filter
Professional skin retouch for portrait, keeping the details and without losing texture! All operations made automatically in seconds! !
Automatic skin smoothing, healing and enhancing effect app for retouch/makeup portrait photos.
When retouching portraits, remember above all else that subtlety is key. When we photograph people, we hope to create a memory, a moment in time, and a glimpse of who they are. Because of this, you want to avoid overworking the image, but to instead enhance it just enough so that the subject’s personality and true self shine through. Finding that balance of beautiful retouching without making a person’s skin, eyes, or teeth look fake is something you can easily do with Portraiture app. Inside, you’ll find tools to adjust each of these so that your images look beautiful and realistic.
Bring out the Best in Your Portraits
Portrait eliminates the tedious manual labor of selective masking and pixel-by-pixel treatments to help you achieve excellence in portrait retouching. It intelligently smoothens and removes imperfections while preserving skin texture and other important portrait details such as hair, eyebrows, eyelashes etc.
Before you can do any portrait retouching, however, you first need to hone in on the face or faces you’re going to work on. Perfecture’s automated facial recognition makes step is easy. Portraiture features a powerful masking tool that enables selective smoothening only in the skin tone areas of the image. It helps you quickly discover most of the skin tone range of the image automatically.
Smooth and beautiful skin is something you will likely strive for in many of your images, and with Perfect Portrait you have the tools to create blemish-free portraits very quickly and easily. The key with skin retouching is to not overdo the effect so much that the skin looks like plastic, or that freckles are completely gone. (Freckles can be cute, especially on little kids!) Keeping that texture in a person’s face keeps the reality alive while still showing each individual at his or her best.
After automatic enhancement has been performed, you can compare the before and after photos to evaluate the changes. For finer control, you can specify the smoothening degree for different detail sizes and adjust the sharpness, softness, warmth, brightness and contrast.
Reduce cheek and body thin
▪High resolution output
▪High speed process
▪Awesome artistic effects
Graphics processor unit for Speed up
OSX 10.9 above
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 New version 1.6
- August 01, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- August 20, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- September 18, 2014 New version 1.7
- September 25, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- September 26, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 13, 2015 New version 3.2
- September 13, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- November 07, 2015 New version 3.3
- December 05, 2015 New version 3.4
- December 21, 2015 New version 3.5
- January 09, 2016 New version 3.6
- January 12, 2016 New version 3.7
- February 15, 2016 New version 3.8
- February 19, 2016 New version 3.9
- February 27, 2016 New version 4.0
- March 06, 2016 New version 4.1
- November 07, 2016 New version 4.8
- November 07, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 13, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $3.99
- November 30, 2016 New version 4.9
- December 03, 2016 New version 5.0