Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
EWMA-GNEAUPP 2014 is the official interactive mobile app for the Annual Conference of the European Wound Management Association (EWMA) and the National Advisory Group for the Study of Pressure Ulcers and Chronic Wounds in Spain (GNEAUPP) in collaboration.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find exhibitor booths.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Expand your professional network.
Features of this app:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which
session you’re attending
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room
number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
The EWMA-GNEAUPP app was created by DoubleDutch.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release