Mernda line extension updates
- uses the location of your smart device to provide push alerts to let you know when your public transport stop is approaching;
- can be used in addition to other announcements which may already be provided by your public transport operator;
- will let you know if your location signal has dropped out;
- has been developed to assist vision and hearing impaired customers; and
- is endorsed by the Australasian Railway Association.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.0.5