• Chromatic Custom Instruments
• Audio Improvements
• UI Improvements
Sequence is like a drum machine you can use to create looping rhythms and melodies. Building on the design of a traditional step sequencer and similar musical devices, Sequence makes it incredibly easy to create a song with a variety of drums, percussion, and melodies.
Sequence makes it easy for anybody to create compelling music on-the-go with no experience whatsoever. The intuitive pattern grid means that you’re always in-time and in-key.
• Easy to Play - Intuitive design and simple pattern-grid makes composing songs quick and simple.
• Always In Tune - Every instrument is mapped to the same musical key
• Choose From 15 Preset Instruments – Drums (Rock, 808, Chiptune, House, Hand Drums), Melodic (Piano, Vibraphone, Violin, Guitar, Double Bass), and more!
• Record Your Own Samples + Create Custom Instruments – Take your creativity further by sequencing your own original sound recordings
• Multi-track Mixer for Adjusting Volume
• 15 Different Instruments
• Combine Samples Into Custom Instruments
• Sampler For Recording Custom Sounds
• Easily Save + Edit Your Sets
• Set Up to 4 Unique Patterns Per Instrument
• Extend Loops to 1-, 2-, or 4- Measure Phrases
Sequence is also optimized for use with interactive hardware instruments like the gTar from Incident. When connected, the gTar fretboard can be used as a physical controller for the Sequence Grid.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.2