Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
@Work 2015 is the official interactive mobile app for Saba’s annual Global Summit.
This mobile app allows you to:
- View schedules, explore sessions, and find party info
- Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information
- Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths
- View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more
- Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event
- Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
- Update: A quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you're attending
- Activity: Keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and "like" and comment on other attendee check-ins
- Agenda: View the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
- Attendees: See who's at the event and connect with them on the app
- Sponsors: Find information on sponsors and check-in to leave comments and feedback
- Profile: Your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
- Leaderboard: See who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for your participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- November 20, 2014 New version 1.2
- March 23, 2015 New version 1.3