- Catalina support (64-bit)
- Improved resolution handling
In the old days man tried to catch a glimpse of the future in the strangest of ways.
Experience the ancient Swedish phenomena of year walking through a different kind of first person adventure that blurs the line between two and three dimensions, as well as reality and the supernatural.
Venture out into the dark woods where strange creatures roam, on a vision quest set in 19th century Sweden. Solve and decipher cryptic puzzles, listen for clues, and learn about mysterious folklore creatures in the built-in encyclopedia as you seek to foresee your future and find out if your loved one will ever love you back.
Mysteries and clues await everywhere in Year Walk, but to fully understand the events that took place on that cold New Year's Eve, you will have to delve deeper than the adventure and lose yourself between fact and fiction.
This edition of Year Walk features several new additions:
• New locations within the game
• Updated art
• New puzzles
• Integrated Encyclopedia about the mysterious myths and creatures encountered in the game
• Hint system
... and more!
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- January 14, 2020 New version 2.0