Tweaks for iOS 8. Minor bug fixes.
iEQ Pro is an Auto-EQ and Audio Analyser App for the following Yamaha Consoles: LS9, M7-CL, CL1, CL3, CL5
The App includes an FFT Audio Analyser that features oscilloscope, FFT, Sonogram and 1/3 Octave RTA views. In RTA mode, a 31 band graphic EQ is displayed, along with the 1/3 Octave bargraph display. The GEQ can control the internal GEQs of the above listed consoles, and also the Behringer DEQ 2496 EQ via MIDI over WiFi.
Pink noise is fed through the sound system, the GEQ in the App is adjusted to make the auditorium 'flat' EQ-wise. Or the App can do this for you automatically by pressing the 'Auto EQ' button.
To use iEQ Pro, you must either have the free UMMU Server App installed on the host computer, or you can use the StrongSoft® UMMU Box
- March 03, 2014 Initial release
- March 13, 2014 New version 1.1
- April 06, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 30, 2014 New version 1.3
- July 16, 2014 New version 1.5
- September 04, 2014 New version 1.6
- October 14, 2014 New version 1.7