PLEASE NOTE: Questions have been reorganized so test history will be cleared during upgrade
- iOS 8 compatibility improvements
- iPhone 6 ready
- A few big fixes and performance improvements
To use ham radio, you must pass a written examination and be assigned a call sign from the FCC. Currently there are three different classes of amateur radio license: Technician, General, and Extra.
This app contains practice test questions and answers from the official NCVEC Extra class question pool, which is valid until June 30, 2016.
To take the Extra class exam you must already be a Technician class and General class licensee. To pass the test you'll need to score at least 75% on the written exam, which is comprised of 50 questions pulled from a pool of over 700 questions. You'll practice those questions with this app.
- Extra class question pool
- 702 total practice questions
- References to FCC regulations where appropriate
- Preview answers to all practice questions
- Bookmark questions for later study
- Study mode has immediate answer checking and explanations
- Easily share any question on Facebook to get help from friends
- Questions are not repeated until a topic is complete
- Includes the Electronic Code of Regulations, Part 97
AccelPrep™ has been in the App Store since 2009, helping more than 600,000 students prepare for professional careers and standardized tests. Our apps are designed to look stunning while delivering unprecedented features.
Made in U.S.A.
- March 03, 2014 Initial release
- March 08, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- October 27, 2014 New version 1.1