Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Performance Forum 2014 is Randstad’s official interactive mobile app for this year’s trip to Playa Mujeres.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View agendas, explore activities, and create your own personal schedule.
• Access interactive maps and find event locations.
• Socially “check-in” to events and excursions.
• View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
• Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
• Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and where you are.
• Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins.
• Agenda - view the full agenda and related information.
• Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app.
• Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and division.
• Leaderboard - see who has the most points on the trip and climb your way to the top with check-ins.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great trip!
The Performance Forum 2014 app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- February 16, 2015 New version 1.4
- March 13, 2015 New version 1.5