Birdbath Neighborhood Green Bakery is the little sister of City Bakery and one of the most eco-friendly food businesses on earth. Our new app let’s you pay with your phone, see our daily menu, follow Maury Rubin’s blog, find our nearest location, and earn enough points for a new bicycle!
- Earn $5 for every $50 you spend when using our app to pay!
- Link a payment method and pay with your phone to earn rewards!
- Find the nearest location, get directions and see our store hours!
- Browse our full menu on the go!
Our menus are seasonal with foods made primarily from organic ingredients, regionally grown. Our bakeries are built from recycled, found, vintage, and sustainable materials. Birdbath is wind-powered, and the food is delivered from our main kitchen in bicycle-powered rickshaws. We give discounts to any customer who arrives by bike [or skateboard!] and we are a regular field trip stop for local schools who bring students to see what a bakery with walls made of wheat looks like!
- February 14, 2014 Initial release