Compatible with iOS 11
With 'Globe Clock', you will know the time and the time difference between the current place and the city around the world immediately. Flick the world map to left and right as you spin a globe, and tap the city you want to know.
Red flash point on the world map is the current place*. The current place name and day/date/time will be displayed on lower left of the screen (red bar area).
When you tap the target point of the city, the point will be flash blue and target place name and day/date/time will be displayed on lower right of the screen (blue bar area).
The time difference between the current place and the target place will be displayed in the arrow lower center of the screen.
'Summer Time' icon will be displayed at the region that summer time (DST) is used. When the summer time (DST) period, 'Summer Time' icon turns to green.
When you tap the 'Time Zone' button on lower center of the screen, the time zone (time difference from UTC) will be displayed on the world map.
*It is necessary to connect GPS or Wi-fi for display the point of the current place.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- June 14, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 24, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 11, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 27, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 26, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- October 22, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $9.99
- January 16, 2016 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- December 06, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $7.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- October 09, 2019 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $0.99
- October 15, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $7.99