Want to know what's new?
- Support for new iPhones, including the X, which I added to my list.
- The friends list now display the number of wish for each person (No more tap needed to see that there is nothing to see)
- Better user experience
- And some minor fixes
There is some details (about user experience):
After some user tests with my friends and family, I saw that the followings changes were necessary:
- Switch some buttons icons to text because icons are not obvious for everyone.
- Redirect to the search if your friends list is empty instead of let you send them a message (but that stay in empty search result)
- The search must be re-worked to display result with auto-complete (this will be in a future update)
Gifts has arrived! It’s the end of presents that disappoint!
Gifts is an application to create a personal list of someone’s desires.
With this app your friends and family will only give each other what they want.
You and your friends and family won’t be dissatisfied ever again! The functionalities allow everyone to create a personal list that they choose to show to who they want and even the gifts they want only specific persons to see and no one else. This includes the love of their life, their family or their friends.
Everyone will know exactly what a person wishes thank to their notes. Color, form, size, and mark will be included so that it will be impossible for someone to make a mistake.
The app also geo-localizes each present so their entourage knows where to find the items on a list. The hours to search for gifts are also over!
With or without the Internet you can check your list whenever you want. Download this app, create your list, share your desires - don’t wait a second longer - this app is good for any gift occasion whether you are giving or receiving.
Your gifts will now come true.
- December 29, 2013 Initial release
- January 18, 2014 New version 1.1
- January 23, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- December 01, 2014 New version 1.2
- November 14, 2016 New version 1.3
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.4