JCW Miami is the official interactive mobile app for Georgetown University’s John Carroll Weekend 2014.
Features of this mobile app include:
• Agenda – view the full JCW agenda plus your personal schedule with session time, location, speaker info, etc.
• Maps –access interactive maps of hotel and local hot spots
• Photos—Share photos of your experiences with other attendees in real-time
• Profile—Update/Share your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, class year and university affinities, etc
• Badges—Earn points and recognition for being active on the app and at the event
• Activity—View a real-time feed of event and attendee activity, including fellow attendee check-ins, photos and more.
• Networking—Expand your professional network and have fun!
The JCW Miami app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. Founded by Lawrence Coburn, a Georgetown alum, the platform enhances the event experience.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release