Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Navigator is the official interactive mobile app for the 2015 NSM.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find activities.
* Access location and speaker information.
* Explore maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions and breakouts.
* View an event activity feed, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Update – a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed – keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda – view the meeting schedule, updated live every step of the way
* Networking – connect with colleagues at the meeting, on the app
* Profile – your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, region and personal interests
Remember, as you use the Navigator app, you'll earn points for participation. Enjoy!
- January 27, 2015 Initial release