- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- The game mode Numtris Classic is now more accessible.
Numtris starts off from a similar concept as the Letris where the pieces start to fall and you have to complete each level’s objective before the board fills up; to do this you have two simple rules:
RULE 1: To eliminate a number you have to join as many pieces as indicated in the number. For example:
To eliminate number 2 you need to join 2 numbers 2.
To eliminate number 3 you need to join 3 numbers 3.
RULE 2: If you join various numbers and do not comply with rule 1 they will be added up. For example:
If you join a number 1 and a 2: A number 3 will be generated.
If you join a number 1, a 2 and another 1: A number 4 will be generated.
Starting to play is very simple. Stopping is not so easy as your brain exercises more and more as you complete the almost 300 challenges proposed by the game, being a very good amusing challenge.
- Unique, simple and addictive playability.
- Almost 300 free levels.
- Weekly tournaments with prizes.
- Split screen for iPad.
- Synchronisation by iCloud or Facebook.
- Retina graphics for iPhone and iPad.
- Integration with Game Center.
- Universal and free.
- December 27, 2013 Initial release
- February 28, 2014 New version 1.1
- March 21, 2014 New version 1.11
- July 26, 2014 New version 1.12