- Added more menu Major Diagnoses, Operations, Hospitalizations, Allergies, Immunizations, Clinical Events, My Doctors, In case of Emergency call
See how your medicines, supplements and lifestyle changes are affecting your health.
** Enter your test results, medications, supplements and lifestyle changes
** Track the trend on their graphs
** See the effect of your medications, supplements and lifestyle changes at any point on the graph
** Learn how to improve your results
** Learn how to help prevent disease of your brain (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, memory), heart and circulation (heart failure, sudden death, stroke), lungs, kidneys and cancer.
Track My Health allows you to see how your medications, lifestyle changes and supplements are affecting 42 test results which are risks for mortality.
You enter your medications, supplements and lifestyle changes, and your lab test results.Track My Health automatically creates graphs of the results.
By clicking on any point on a graph, the program immediately displays the medications, lifestyle changes, and supplements you were taking at that time.**
From the trend of that graph, you can see their effect, good or bad.
This enables you to stop what is harming your health, and to continue what is improving it.
Track My Health also provides the significance of each of these tests and suggests ways to improve your results.
You will also learn how to help prevent disease of your brain (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, memory), heart and circulation (heart failure, sudden death, stroke), lungs, kidneys and cancer.
To see a valuable 5-minute tutorial video of Track My Health functionality, go to this link: trackmyhealthapp.com
** Patent pending
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- February 14, 2016 New version 1.4
- February 14, 2016 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $4.99
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.5
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.8
- June 14, 2019 Price increase: $4.99 -> $11.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: $4.99 -> $11.99