This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Special abilities shown in Purchase, Unit Details and New Equipment Available screens.
- Switch type is shown in a popup when "switch" special ability is clicked.
- Extended predictions when planning unit movement.
- Soft Cap tooltip added to old prestige tooltip.
- Added new Gold package to the Shop. Classic package can still be redeemed but can no longer be purchased
Panzer Corps has been hailed as the “the spiritual successor to the Panzer General series”. This award-winning turn-based strategy has been called by the press “…nothing short of brilliant” with high rankings and praises around the world. Brought to fruition by a team of experts and a community of hundreds of fan, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht has evolved into the ultimate strategy classic that will find a home on any wargamer’s shelf!
What the Press is saying:
* Pocket Tactics 5/5 "Panzer Corps for the iPad is damn near perfect"
* Pocket Gamer 80% "the most challenging and engrossing strategy experiences available on the iPad"
* Digitally Downloaded 90% "Panzer Corps is the perfect way to round out the year for armchair generals with iPads"
* Gamespot 80% - "Panzer Corps is a great turn-based strategic wargame that captures Panzer General's deep and involving classic gameplay."
* CPUGamer 90% - "Panzer Corps beats the pants off the competition."
* PC Games 85 - "Gameplay is just great and offers great tactical and strategical variety."
Set in World War II, Panzer Corps Wehrmacht puts players in the general’s tent in charge of the Axis armies, across 26 scenarios in one large campaign tree, carrying core forces through the war. This core force can gain experience and upgrade to new weaponry as it becomes available. With over 800 unit types, divided into 19 unit classes there is a huge amount to explore. Make use of your units strengths and your enemies weaknesses and seize victory.
Panzer Corps Wehrmacht replicates a classic wargame and upgrades it to 21st century standards for a new generation of wargamers, now also on your iPad!
Developed by Flashback Games Studio & The Lordz Games Studio and published by Slitherine, Panzer Corps is the ultimate wargaming experience.
At release will be also available all the 10 Grand Campaigns, Afrika Korps and Allied Corps as In-App Purchases!
The game is absolutely huge:
- 800 unit types, divided into 19 unit classes with 20 detailed parameters to identify units abilities, 17 terrain types affecting gameplay in various way.
- Base game includes a campaign with 26 scenarios combined into a large campaign tree with several entry points at various stages of the war. Depending on the outcome of each battle (decisive victory, marginal victory or defeat), the player will be faced with different challenges and progress along different parts of the campaign tree;
- Nations: all major and many minor nations are represented: Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Albania, Romania, Greece and more.
- Core units that travel with you throughout the campaign gaining experience and that can be upgraded as new weapon technologies become available. Units gain awards and heroes as they distinguish themselves.
- Hundreds of additional scenarios and expansions available as In App Purchases so the fun never ends! Includes the 10 Grand Campaign's, Grand Campaign Mega Pack, Allied Corps and Afrika Korps expansions!
- Cross platform asynchronous multiplayer using our PBEM++ server. The system even allows you to switch between PC and iPad so you can continue your games on different devices.
Visit www.panzer-corps.com for more information
- December 18, 2013 Initial release
- December 20, 2013 New version 1.22
- March 24, 2014 New version 1.23
- July 15, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- July 20, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- November 25, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- December 02, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- December 20, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- January 13, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- July 13, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- July 16, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- August 14, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- August 22, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- October 17, 2015 New version 1.24
- October 17, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- October 22, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- January 11, 2016 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- February 19, 2016 New version 1.25
- February 27, 2016 New version 1.26
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.28
- July 02, 2016 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- July 06, 2016 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- August 03, 2016 New version 1.29
- November 27, 2016 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $4.99
- December 04, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $19.99
- December 09, 2016 New version 1.30
- December 20, 2016 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $4.99
- December 26, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $19.99