This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
PLEASE NOTE: Questions have been reorganized so test history will be cleared during upgrade
- A few big fixes and performance improvements
- iOS 8 compatibility improvements
- iPhone 6 ready
AccelPrep™ has been in the App Store since 2009, helping more than 600,000 students prepare for professional careers and standardized tests.
Our apps are designed to look stunning while delivering unprecedented features. Each practice question has a corresponding page number to your student book. And explanations for each questions help you dig into the concept for insight into why the correct answer is correct.
ACE is one of the most respected names in personal trainer certifications. With no college degree required, the CPT (Certified Personal Trainer) is attainable by nearly anyone. Just bring your dedication to the industry.
Based on ACE's Personal Trainer Manual – 4th Edition.
- 400 total practice questions
- Explanations for each question
- Pages numbers to the answers
- Preview answers to all practice questions
- Bookmark questions for later study
- Study mode has immediate answer checking and explanations
- Easily share any question on Facebook to get help from friends
- Questions are not repeated until a topic is complete
Questions are organized by these topics:
- Role and Scope of Practice for the Personal Trainer
- Principles of Adherence and Motivation
- Communication and Teaching Techniques
- Behavior Change and Health Psychology
- ACE Integrated Fitness Training Model
- Building Rapport and the Initial Investigation Stage
- Functional Assessments
- Physiological Assessments
- Functional Programming for Stability-Mobility and Movement
- Resistance Training: Programming and Progressions
- Cardiorespiratory Training: Programming and Progressions
- The ACE Integrated Fitness Training Model in Practice
- Mind-body Exercise
- Exercise and Special Populations
- Common Musculoskeletal Injuries and Implications for Exercise
- Emergency Procedures
- Legal Guidelines and Professional Responsibilities
- Personal-training Business Fundamentals
Made in U.S.A.
- December 16, 2013 Initial release
- October 27, 2014 New version 1.1