Marked questions remain after app is closed and restarted.
Using a question-and-answer format, Multi-Engine Pilot Checkride lists the questions most likely to be asked by examiners during the last step in the multi-engine rating certification process – the Practical Exam – and provides succinct, ready responses. Applicants will find this App an indispensable tool in both planning for what to expect during the airplane checkride, and mastering the subject matter. Instructors rate them as excellent preparation for students, as well as general refresher material.
This Multi-Engine Pilot Checkride app is based on the popular Multi-Engine Oral Exam Guide, Seventh Edition, by Michael D. Hayes. It is designed for applicants training for a multi-engine rating on their pilot certificate. Nearly 300 questions and responses ensure the subjects a multi-engine pilot candidate will be tested on during checkrides and review flights are covered. Questions are included on these topics: multi-engine operations, flight principles: engine inoperative, operation of systems, and multi-engine maneuvers. Answers and explanations were researched using FAA documents (which are identified so pilots know where to go for further study) as well as interviewing FAA examiners. Questions can be marked for further study from any subject to build your own collection of flashcards. The Applicant Practical Test Checklist, Know Your Aircraft overview, operations of aircraft with and without an MEL and light twin takeoff control and performance briefing are also included.
Compatible with iPads, iPhones, and iPods, this app teaches applicants not only what to expect, but also how to exhibit subject mastery and confidence when under the examiner’s scrutiny. It identifies candidates’ strengths, weaknesses, and gaps in their aeronautical knowledge, which increases study efficiency.
• No internet connection required; app fully installs to your device.
• Nearly 300 questions are included with succinct, ready responses.
• Questions from any subject can be flagged for further study into a separate group.
• Includes all the questions and answers from the popular book, Multi-Engine Oral Exam Guide, by Michael D. Hayes.
• Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.1