Backing up times in Backup365 can vary due to different internet communication speeds. Backup365 now tests the current data communication speed and calculates and displays backup time and remaining backup time as well as other user information dynamically - allowing viewing how long a backup will take and also allow decision wether to backup immediately or at a more convenient time.
Improved user messages to inform of successful restore.
Moving and 'Open In' of importing documents and pictures problem has now been fixed.
Losing photo sharpness on preview has been fixed.
Other minor improvements and fixes.
FaceCrypt – Safety First
Secure and encrypt your valuable passwords, documents, bank account, credit card details and images on your iPhone with biometric facial recognition access and with industry-strength 256-bit data encryption; all in one easy to use application – Welcome to FaceCrypt.
With a host of customisable features, you can use it just as a password manager without needing a password to access, a private photo collection, a safety storage for all your confidential documents – you choose – and of course you can secure the vault as tightly as you need with a selection of locking methods. No other app gives so much choice or flexibility.
Your iPhone is under threat of a data breach every time you use it or lose it. It contains highly sensitive data that can cause a lot of damage if it gets into the wrong hands. From bank details to confidential personal information, these devices store everything important to us. Whether work or personal, its privacy should be first priority.
FaceCrypt addresses the dire need for industry-strength protection by offering enhanced biometric facial recognition technology alongside of pattern and password protection as well as robust data encryption to its Datavault with full and uncompromising backup and restore.
FaceCrypt developers have years of experience building the most versatile and efficient biometric security applications for prisons, governments, police departments, and corporations around the world. These applications are built to identify individuals quickly and securely. With this success behind them, FaceCrypt developers have the pedigree and reputation to now apply this experience to the mobile security industry.
• Multiple access methods – Biometric Facial Recognition, Pattern and Password protection for customised locking methods
• Biometric Facial Recognition – ‘live person’ detection for added security
• Optional pattern match and password protection – for further and additional security
• Choose Vault Boxes – select from a choice of box styles to manage passwords, photos, documents or customise with your own criteria
• Password generator – Automatically delivers strong and random pass codes as well as strength tests your current codes
• Industry strength and secure encryption – 256-bit blowfish to protect your FaceCrypt data vault
• Embedded browser with autofill – securely surf and logon to your favourite web sites
• Create, edit and maintain - documents, codes, files and images securely within our highly customizable datavault including Icon generator (PLUS version)
• Full backup and restore - of your data vault without compromise to the encrypted content
• Unlimited entries - be assured of the usability and gain confidence like so many of our happy FaceCrypt users
• Passwords – powerful password manager tool, never lose your passwords again, simple customisable data fields + embedded browser with autofill
• Cards & Credentials – store all your private files, credit cards, bank details, original documents, completely customisable data fields to create a database
• Documents – import, create and store documents – no database
• Photos & Videos – import, create and store all your private pictures
• Notes – create private notes
What the reviewers say:
• New York Post - “FaceCrypt is on the forefront of burgeoning new trend that cyber experts say is starting to swell”
• Cnet.com - “Apple’s fingerprint technology is pretty cool, but FaceCrypt blows it out of the water with #selfie security”
• The Sun on Sunday - “App of the week!”
• MailOnline - “FaceCrypt – one of the best 40 apps of the year (office category)”
FaceCrypt Free: Locked boxes and features can be unlocked with purchase
FaceCrypt Basic: Locked features can be unlocked with purchase
FaceCrypt Plus: All features unlocked
Powered by InAppSettingsKit http://inappsettingskit.com
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- July 23, 2014 New version 1.6
- August 30, 2014 New version 2.0
- October 14, 2014 New version 2.1