Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Gov IT Forum is the official interactive mobile app for the Government IT Forum.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and
comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
Remember, the app is your central resource for all updates, news, schedules and networking surrounding the Government IT Forum.
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
- June 11, 2014 Initial release