- Universal support to include iPhone
- Support for iOS 10
- Bug Fixes
Teach your child or student the order and pronunciation of the alphabet with this first lesson of our Chalk School Series.
Your child will learn how to place upper case and lower case letters in alphabetical order with guided audio pronunciations. Your child will arrange the chalkboard puzzle pieces by dragging them with their finger to the correct location on the board. Not only will this improve cognition, but develop hand-eye coordination and increase early childhood intelligence. Also, Alphabet Order allows your child to tap any letter of the alphabet to hear the pronunciation out loud before and during game play.
Features our unique intelligent assist system, Color Assist. When the system is activated, the outlines of the pieces turn red or green helping the child find the correct location. This assist system can be turned on for easier guidance, or turned off for a more challenging experience for your child.
A "help" button is also included to view the correct placement of the letters for two seconds if your child is stuck. Not only is this button to aid your child, but increases their memory skills.
• Learn alphabetical order of upper case and lower case letters
• Audio pronunciations of alphabetical letters
• Color Assist: Our unique Intelligent Assist system
• "Help" button designed to increase memory skills
• Letters slide with device movement
• Original chalkboard design
• No Ads, No In-App Purchases
Recommended Grade(s): K-1st
Are you a fan of our Chalk School Series?
Visit Us: http://www.KonigStudios.com
Like Us: facebook.com/KonigStudios
Follow Us: twitter.com/KonigStudios
We would love to hear all of your comments, suggestions, and feedback. Feel free to contact us at http://www.konigstudios.com/contact
Last but not least, thank you for all your support.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.00