New and improved User Experience
Internationalization in 28 languages
Lots of Apps can help you track your calorie intake, but can they also suggest what to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner to meet your daily calorie goals? Can they tell you what your best or worst cravings are? ... Now that is convenient and insightful!
** Introducing Apple Watch edition – View and select the right breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner that fit your daily calorie intake goal... right from your Apple Watch. **
+++ Used across 120 countries. Own 10000+ in built foods database. Source: www.usda.gov ++
*** 148Apps.com- "Cravings does an impressive job of suggesting foods and cravings to users to help them stay within their budgets... the app generate insightful statistics such as the worst and best meals... It adapts itself based on food habits so users never have to sit and wonder what they can or cannot eat without breaking their budget."
1. Cravings ensures that you meet your daily calorie goals every day. It does this by analyzing your food habit and then by selecting and presenting the right breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack choices from within your list of foods, which will help you, meet your daily calorie goal.
2. Rapidly personalize this App using in-built food database (Source: USDA) and an integrated web search.
3. Calculate your BMI and ideal daily calorie intake based on your height, weight, age, gender and activity level.
4. Gain insight into your food habit like never before – best and worst cravings, ideal calorie allocations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
5. Plan your day ahead around your cocktail party or a heavy lunch by restricting your calorie intake during other meals of the day.
6. Share your success with Facebook and Twitter, pin your Cravings with Pinterest and share their picture via Instagram!
7. Eliminate the wrong cravings and enjoy the right ones! When Cravings hit, turn to this app for instant feedback on what it means for your health and fitness. You can easily find out what it means to eat a cheesecake or an ice cream after lunch or that extra glass of wine in the afternoon. It lets you find out what choices you then have for dinner or may suggest an alternate craving that will help you meet your daily calorie goals.
8. The App now hosts an embedded food database based on United States Department of Agriculture’s Nutrition database, which contains around 10,000 foods. The App also provides the ability to perform an integrated Web search on foods which extends this database to potentially any types and kinds of food and in any language. All of this is meant to enable users to quickly and accurately set up this App for their own personal use.
“Cravings” is an innovative App that serves as a personal health companion to users who desire to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Unlike other calorie tracking apps where users need to constantly count calories and worry about exceeding their calorie goals, Cravings makes it easier for users by making meaningful suggestions for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks based on users’ food list that ensures that they remain within their calorie budget.
Cravings has built in smarts to generate insightful statistics on users' best and worst food cravings, their calorie allocations towards breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks on days they have successfully met their calorie goals and on days that they have not. Based on these insights users can fine-tune this App to provide better food choices which ensures that they continue to succeed in meeting their daily calorie.
Be kind to yourself, manage your Cravings, and take this small step towards understanding your food habits and a giant step towards a healthier and delectable life.
- August 17, 2013 Initial release
- August 25, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 11, 2013 New version 2.1
- October 16, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 17, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 18, 2013 New version 2.2
- October 24, 2013 New version 2.3
- November 08, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 13, 2013 New version 2.4
- November 21, 2013 New version 2.5
- December 05, 2013 New version 3.0
- December 09, 2013 New version 4.0
- December 31, 2013 New version 4.1
- January 29, 2014 New version 5.0
- June 28, 2014 New version 6.0
- January 29, 2015 New version 7.0
- February 26, 2015 New version 8.0
- March 28, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 8.1
- April 27, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 28, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 30, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 04, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 04, 2015 New version 8.3
- June 10, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 09, 2015 New version 8.4
- August 02, 2015 New version 9.0
- October 28, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 02, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 09, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 12, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 14, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 24, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 28, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 06, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 30, 2016 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 04, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 15, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!