- fixed a bug that prevented the game from starting in iOS 8
"A first-person adventure set in a magical world named 'Fred,'... a captivating story filled with the most bizarre and interesting characters one will ever meet." – 148 Apps, 4.5/5, Editor's Choice
iPhone 4S and above, iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini, 5th Generation iPod Touch and above.
A World Named Fred is a first-person action-adventure game about Cap and Leet's quest to save the magical and semi-sentient land of Fred. It features:
- A 3D world populated by a variety of mythical creatures (chupacabras, vampires, zombies, hippies, et cetera).
- Real-time physics based sword combat.
- Comic book style interactive conversations.
- A simple, unobtrusive interface.
- October 22, 2013 Initial release
- June 05, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 05, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 15, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- July 15, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.2.3