Bug fixes and feature enhancements
AHIMACon15 is the official interactive mobile app for the 87th AHIMA Convention and Exhibit
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and get up to date information on other events happening during the convention
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
The 87th AHIMA Convention and Exhibit app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- August 21, 2014 New version 1.3
- September 18, 2014 New version 1.4
- September 23, 2014 New version 1.5
- July 01, 2015 New version 1.6
- August 28, 2015 New version 1.7
- September 03, 2015 New version 1.8
- September 28, 2015 New version 1.9
- December 17, 2016 New version 2.0
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.1