1) New control system! - Move Jen by tapping and holding your finger on her / Release to stop.
2) Swipe across your screen to rotate quickly.
3) New camera position so you can see the area around you easier.
4) Much easier now to work with puzzles and the environment without the camera moving!
5) Bug fixes with textures and objects...
Trapped No Escape - An Immersive 3D Puzzle Adventure
Jen and Tom had been exploring some ancient ruins but had become separated. Jen had been wandering around for hours, calling Tom's name, when she came across this deserted house. She looks up at Tom and smiles but knows that look in his eyes. Fear.
“Jen, listen to me. I'm trapped. The door to this room is locked. You need to get me out of here!”
Jen knows that for Tom to be inside the house, there must be not only a way in, but also a way out. She takes a drink from her water bottle, a deep breath and walks towards the front steps...
Join the adventure in Trapped No Escape. A point and tap immersive 3D adventure game!
• Tap Jen to control her movements.
• Free roam anywhere in the jungle/house environment
• Tap objects to interact and solve the mysteries of this old abandoned house.
• Immersive 3D environments you can interact and discover
• Haunting soundtrack
PLEASE NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPad mini, iPod Touch 5 and up and iPhone 4S and up – SLOW PERFORMANCE ON EARLIER DEVICES
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- June 06, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 22, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99