Chest and Back Pack, Core Pack, and Legs Pack are all included in this version
Increase strength, build mass, burn fat, and define your muscles. Featuring 49 exercises, 5 anatomical exercise animations, and 44 interactive muscle identifiers, Bodyweight Training Anatomy is the authoritative resource for sculpting your physique without free weights, machines, or expensive equipment.
Targeting the arms, shoulders and neck, chest and back, core, glutes, and legs, the exercises in this iOS-compatible app can be performed anytime, anywhere. With expert advice from renowned strength trainer Bret Contreras, Bodyweight Training Anatomy features the full-color anatomical illustrations found in his popular book, Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy.
In depth and practical, Bodyweight Training Anatomy takes you inside every exercise through stunning anatomical artwork that reveals primary muscles worked along with the relevant surrounding structures, including bones, ligaments, and tendons.
Whether you are just beginning your quest for a better body or simply seeking a proven approach for training at home to supplement an existing routine, Bodyweight Training Anatomy is a one-of-a-kind resource you can also use on the road or on the go.
This app is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 06, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 18, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 02, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 02, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 10, 2016 New version 2.0
- January 02, 2017 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99