Thanks for using Clue! This update includes performance enhancements and bug fixes to make your cycle tracking more accurate and seamless. If you're enjoying the app, feel free to leave us a rating and review.
Here at Clue, our goal is to empower you with new knowledge about your body and your cycle that you can use every day. We’ve built more than just a period tracker app: we’re a trustworthy resource full of the menstrual and reproductive health information you need to make the right choices for your body. Subscribing to Clue Plus is an excellent way to take advantage of Clue’s quality content and features, and helps support an app that stands for science, data privacy, and inclusivity.
** How to make the most out of the Clue app by subscribing to Clue Plus: **
- Read up on the science of sex, a new educational bundle of articles that explores sex from a science-based perspective. Find them all in the content tab.
- Here’s another reason to track daily changes in your health: the more you track, the smarter Clue gets. Clue can start to identify recurrent symptoms in your cycle, including predictions for when you’re most likely to experience them. You can get forecasts for moods, cramps, energy levels, and much more.
- Access an entire menstrual health encyclopedia. We crammed all the information you need regarding your menstrual and reproductive health into one colorful hub in your content tab. There’s also an extensive resource there that covers LGBTQIA topics.
Clue is hiring! Check out our open positions on www.helloclue.com/jobs. We can't wait to hear from you!
Clue is more than just a period tracker – it’s an easy-to-use solution that helps you make sense of your periods, cycle patterns, fertility, and menstrual health.
Thanks to Clue, your period, cycle symptoms, and health tracking are all in one place. Clue predicts your period, PMS, and fertility, and helps you find unique patterns in your menstrual cycle. Great skin when you ovulate? Headaches during PMS? Learn about your personal patterns with 30+ tracking options from birth control to cramps, emotions, skin, hair, sleep, sex, pain, moods, cervical fluid, and more. Plus, set reminders so you never get surprised by a period again. Clue adapts to you and your unique cycle: the more you track, the more you learn, and more you start to live in sync with your biology.
Clue is different from the other period trackers out there – we’re fluff-free, recommended by doctors, and do not sell your data.
** App of the Day Worldwide ** — Apple
** Best Fertility Apps 2019 & 2020 ** — Healthline
** Top free period tracker app ** — Obstetrics & Gynecology Journal (ACOG)
• Accurate period predictions for your next three cycles
• Track your period days, flow, menstrual products or birth control method
• Log your symptoms and customize what you track
• Embrace the craving: track cravings, moods, energy levels and more to discover patterns in your cycle.
• Easily set up calendar reminders for your period, PMS, ovulation or birth control pill
• Keep tabs on your cycle lengths and variations to observe trends and maximize doctor visits
• Ovulation and fertility tracking: log your BBT, cervical fluid, and ovulation tests to boost your fertility predictions
• *NEW!* A content tab with educational articles and menstrual health topics curated by Clue's in-house science team
• Track with an intuitive app designed for anyone who menstruates
• Integrate with Healthkit, including Health App, Touch ID, and Today Extension
The unsung benefits of using Clue:
• Become the expert on your body
• Be kinder to yourself when your cycle symptoms get you down
• Get curious about how sex drive & your cycle relate
• Gain a deeper understanding of how your body and mind are connected
Loving Clue? Then you’ll love Clue Plus!
A subscription to Clue Plus unlocks all features including personalized insights, advanced predictions, and the content tab. It also supports a progressive app that stands for science, data privacy, and inclusivity.
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase.
Note: Clue should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
If you run into any trouble, the support team is here to help! Please reach us through the app so we can assist you more effectively. Tap:
1. More Menu
Or – directly through the form: support.helloclue.com
HORMONAL Podcast: helloclue.com/podcast
Terms of Service: https://www.helloclue.com/terms.html
- July 13, 2013 Initial release
- July 21, 2013 New version v1.1.1
- July 29, 2013 New version v1.1.2
- August 15, 2013 New version v1.1.3
- September 19, 2013 New version 1.2
- October 10, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- November 05, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- November 14, 2013 New version 1.2.4
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.2.5
- January 29, 2014 New version 1.2.6
- February 11, 2014 New version 1.2.7
- April 09, 2014 New version 1.3.2
- April 23, 2014 New version 1.3.3
- May 03, 2014 New version 1.3.4
- July 14, 2014 New version 1.4.0
- July 31, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- September 22, 2014 New version 1.5.0
- October 01, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.6
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.6.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.7
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.7.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.7.2
- February 25, 2015 New version 1.7.3
- March 11, 2015 New version 1.8
- March 28, 2015 New version 1.8.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.9.0
- June 03, 2015 New version 1.9.1
- July 02, 2015 New version 1.9.2
- August 07, 2015 New version 1.9.3
- September 20, 2015 New version 2.0
- September 23, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- October 20, 2015 New version 2.1
- November 10, 2015 New version 2.2
- November 18, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- January 04, 2016 New version 2.3
- January 26, 2016 New version 2.4
- February 09, 2016 New version 2.4.1
- February 13, 2016 New version 2.4.2
- February 27, 2016 New version 2.5
- March 21, 2016 New version 2.5.1
- July 06, 2016 New version 2.7
- August 12, 2016 New version 2.7.1
- November 07, 2016 New version 3.1
- November 22, 2016 New version 3.2
- December 05, 2016 New version 3.2.1
- December 08, 2016 New version 3.2.2
- December 20, 2016 New version 3.3
- June 18, 2017 New version 3.5.6
- June 14, 2019 New version 5.16
- June 20, 2019 New version 5.17
- June 27, 2019 New version 5.18
- August 16, 2019 New version 5.21
- August 28, 2019 New version 5.22
- September 11, 2019 New version 5.23
- September 24, 2019 New version 5.24
- October 02, 2019 New version 5.25
- October 21, 2019 New version 5.27
- November 11, 2019 New version 7.0
- December 03, 2019 New version 8.0
- December 17, 2019 New version 9.1
- January 14, 2020 New version 10.0
- January 28, 2020 New version 11.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 16.0
- July 16, 2020 New version 16.1
- October 23, 2020 New version 20.0
- November 12, 2020 New version 22.0
- December 10, 2020 New version 23.0