The BATTERYUSA management system is connected to the active equalizer via Bluetooth to monitor the battery status, collect, store and process information during battery operation in real， time Easy for after-sales management。
1. Display real-time voltage, current, power, internal resistance and other parameter values, and display them in the form of instrument panels and numbers;
2.Record battery data using a chart timeline. Easy to use
3. Each data comparison of the battery cell, the voltage difference. Maximum voltage cell Minimum voltage cell. And the display of cell balance
4. Cell temperature warning. Real-time alarm for over temperature, short circuit, over voltage, under voltage
5. Display the real-time voltage and alarm status of all single batteries. If the reported parameters trigger the alarm value or protection value, an alarm will be prompted;
6.New fault reporting function
Big enough to meet your needs, small enough to care.
To continue to be a preferred provider by offering quality power products and superior technical services to your growing and loyal, diverse customer base. It is our mission to be one of the largest stocking distributors in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia, with multiple warehousing and programs for stock, delivery, installation and maintenance.
- September 19, 2023 Initial release