- Bug fixes
- Code update
This is an English vocabulary word learning and practice test app for the GMAT exam.
You can learn 1,000+ words and answer 10,000+ exercise questions using this app.
Do you think 1000 vocabulary words for GMAT is just enough for you? We doubt it. Some students use GMAT word of the day to learn a few words everyday but you need a more powerful GMAT words list.
How this GMAT vocab list can help you:
(1) You will get the most common GMAT words and hard GMAT words in one single app. You do not need to be a vocabulary genius for your exam but you surely need to know the essential words for the GMAT.
(2) We do not offer GMAT vocabulary flashcards and GMAT root words but you already know we offer many GMAT vocabulary practice tests. So, you get your necessary GMAT vocabulary quizlet from this app.
(3) Once you finish learning these GMAT vocabulary words, you will feel more confident than ever before.
(4) How many GMAT vocab words do you need for your exam? We suggest you learn the complete GMAT vocabulary list from this app and you will be good to go.
(5) Research has shown that you need to understand at least 98% of the words you read to understand what you are reading. If you improve your vocabulary skills, it will not only help you in this exam, it will also help you in future academic and professional life.
(6) With the help of a better vocabulary skill, you can think deeply, express better in your exam and read more.
(7) You will be able to say and write exactly what you mean. Thus, your verbal and writing skills will surely improve.
(8) We usually do not use our conversational language when we write. We use a better language in our formal writings. A richer vocabulary is necessary for this purpose.
(9) As your communication skills will improve, the chance of being more successful in your academic and professional life will increase.
(10) This app will increase your skills in four areas - (a) Reading (b) Listening (c) Speaking and (d) Writing.
(10) (a) Reading - Reading is nothing but understanding. If you know the meaning of all words in the text, you do not need to open the dictionary to process and understand the context of the text. With the help of a robust vocabulary, you can shift from "learning to read" to "reading to learn".
(10) (b) Listening - You are listening to something and do not understand the meaning of several words. You will no way understand the full meaning of what you are listening to but good vocabulary can ensure you understand new complex concepts and ideas when delivered.
(10) (c) Speaking - Whether English is your first language or second language, you cannot talk or express your meaningful thoughts and ideas in an effective way with the help of poor vocabulary skills. A strong vocabulary foundation can surely help you for this purpose.
(10) (d) Writing - If you know a lot of words, you will be able to select the proper words in your writings. A poor vocabulary skill will only lead to compromising the quality of your writings. Not knowing the proper words will just lead to frustration.
Learn 1000 GMAT words from our app and use these techniques for more benefits:
(1) Write every newly learned word in a sentence
(2) Take as many vocabulary quizzes as possible
(3) Try to use new vocabulary words when you are speaking with others
(4) Write down new English words you learn and then read them from time to time
(5) Write something everyday and use new words in your text
(6) Visualize the meaning of the new word
(7) Try to find out the new synonyms and antonyms of the new words you learn
(8) The more you read from this app, the strong your word power becomes
(9) Use a dictionary whenever you need to
What are you waiting for? Install this app now for GMAT vocabulary words 2023 version. Learn and check your English vocabulary for GMAT within the next 5 minutes.
- May 21, 2023 Initial release
- September 15, 2023 New version 2.9.0