Backgammon is a classic board game popular with many players around the world. Whether you are a beginner or expert player, this game may help to exercise your mind or relax after a long day at work. Enjoy classic gameplay right on your device, train your brain and have fun!
How to play Backgammon:
- Classic Backgammon is a logic puzzle for two, played on a board of 24 triangles called points.
- Each player sits on the opposite sides of the board with 15 checkers, black or white.
- To start the game, players take turns and roll the dice.
- Players move pieces based on the numbers rolled. For example, if you roll 2 and 5, you can move one piece 2 points and another one 5 points. Alternatively, you can move one piece 7 points.
- Once all of a player’s pieces are on the opponent’s “home”, that player may begin removing pieces off of the board.
- A player wins once all of their pieces are removed from the board.
A few more things to know:
- Rolling two of the same number allows you to move 4 times. For example, for a roll of 4 and 4, you can move a total of 16 points, although each piece must move 4 points at a time.
- You cannot move a piece to a point that is occupied by 2 or more of your opponent’s pieces
- If you move a piece to a point with only 1 of your opponent’s pieces on it, the rival’s piece is removed from the board and placed on the middle partition.
Simple and intuitive design lets you focus on the gameplay and master your skills. Start your first round, challenge yourself and keep your brain active!
- December 18, 2022 Initial release