Social Soundtracker allows you to literally see and hear your friends' and others' reactions as they simultaneously watch TV with you, no matter where they are. It also allows the show you’re watching to hear you, as if you were right there in the studio.
Hear laughter when people laugh. Hear clapping when they clap. It’s like a TV laugh track, except it’s real, live and created by you.
Once you download the app, make sure sound is enabled on your iPhone, sign in via Facebook and select a show to watch from the ones listed in the Upcoming Shows page (which are listed in your timezone). While watching, tap the emoticon that best fits how you feel at any given moment. You can change or repeat how you feel as frequently as every few seconds, just as you would naturally by watching a show.
• Express and hear how you feel while you watch by selecting sound-triggering emoticons.
• See others watching a show simultaneously with you, including your friends, who appear first.
• When a significant percentage of people simultaneously watching with you feels the same way at a given moment, you’ll instantly hear a group make
that sound (e.g., audience laughter).
• Quickly and easily add upcoming shows to your calendar right from the app.
• Quickly and easily share how you feel on Facebook & Twitter right from the app. You choose when and what you share.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release