Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements
Your Guide to the Most Happenin’ Tech Conference Around!
SpiceWorld, the Spiceworks IT conference, brings together hundreds of IT pros, top tech vendors, and the Spiceworks team for two full days of IT mayhem. At SpiceWorld you’ll:
LEARN…practical Spiceworks how-tos, IT best practices and the latest and greatest in tech trends. Plus, share in-the-trenches experiences with other IT pros and marketers.
MEET…and enjoy straight-talk with leading tech vendors, rub elbows with fellow IT pros, and get 1:1 interaction with Spiceworks experts.
PARTY! ...with the spiciest folks in IT (a.k.a. SpiceHeads), and get ready for plenty of opportunities to kick back, eat, drink and have a jolly good time!
The handy SpiceWorld mobile app is here to help you make the most out of your SpiceWorld experience. With the app you can:
· View the full agenda, specific sessions, and party information
· Create your own personal schedule
· Find your way around the conference with interactive maps
· Give feedback on sessions you attend
· View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos and more
· Earn points, badges and prizes for being on the app at the event
· Have fun!
· Update – a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
· Activity – keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos, find trending sessions and topics, and “like”/comment on other attendee check-ins
· Agenda – view the full agenda and related information (session time, room name, speaker info, etc)
· Users – see who’s at the event and connect with them on the app
· Sponsors – find sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
· Profile – your official app profile, highlighting your Spiceworks Community username, avatar, and pepper level
· Leaderboard – see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
- June 08, 2014 Initial release