Bug fixes and feature enhancements
The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) is the forum for business leaders in the Travel & Tourism industry. With Chief Executives of some one hundred of the world's leading Travel & Tourism companies as its Members, WTTC has a unique mandate and overview on all matters related to Travel & Tourism.
WTTC works to raise awareness of Travel & Tourism as one of the world's largest industries, supporting 260 million jobs and generating 9 per cent of world GDP.
And WTTC's success in generating a climate of understanding of the importance of Travel & Tourism is based on its:
1) High quality and authoritative research into the facts about Travel & Tourism, and into the issues affecting the sector;
2) Ability to harness the unrivalled the knowledge and experience of the Council Members, who number the most prominent executives in the industry;
3) Willingness to collaborate with other leading industry bodies in pursuit of mutual aims;
4) Visible, timely and newsworthy programme of communications - including its famous Summit meetings - to inform discussions between the Travel & Tourism industry, governments, and the community at large.
This application is the mobile gateway to its unique database of economic research into the Travel & Tourism industry, and the content and organisation of its future Summit meetings.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 30, 2014 New version 1.2
- September 06, 2014 New version 1.3
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.4
- March 15, 2016 New version 1.5