iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus support.
Health app integration.
No manual restart needed after an alert call (only for iOS 8 & alert call needs to be accepted).
Fix for selecting contact.
Start using Safe Baby Monitor app to see why it is the best in class.
Place your iPhone close to the sleeping baby, and let it alert you with a phone call when the little one wakes up.
- Unlimited Range - Safe Baby Monitor use GSM signal which has almost unlimited range.
- Phone Alert – when there is a noise in your baby's room, the Safe Baby Monitor will call you on any pre-selected phone number (and it does not have to be an iPhone!)
- Lullabies – every baby loves to hear a song or a fairytale when it goes to bed. Just select one of the included lullabies (Hush Little Baby, Grace, New Impressions) or any media from the Music library or record your own voice, and the Safe Baby Monitor plays it before automatic monitoring.
- Activity Log – you will know exactly what happens during night. The Safe Baby Monitor records every noise and you can later replay it.
- Night Mode - Safe Baby Monitor during monitoring can also be used as a Night Light to make your baby feel safe. Activate it touching Moon&Stars button.
- Ample Application Settings – every baby is unique - especially yours. As parents ourselves, we are well aware of this, and we have prepared the setting screen so you can personalize everything about your Safe Baby Monitor.
- Battery Low Warning – when battery is almost empty, the Safe Baby Monitor will call you.
- Email notification – mail with current activity log can be send on your email in the selected interval.
The app also includes adjustable sound sensing capabilities, for different sound conditions in your baby's room (a quiet or loud environment).
Safe Baby Monitor is now integrated with the Apple Health app (iOS8 required), and can optionally submit your sleep data to the Health app.
Please note the following:
* It is recommended to connect your iPhone to a charger.
* The app requires a manual restart after an alert call (phone call), due to iOS security requirements.
* This application is not meant to replace a traditional baby monitor or regular supervision of your children.
Safe Baby Monitor requires iPhone 4 and newer.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 New version 1.5
- August 21, 2014 New version 1.6
- November 08, 2014 New version 2.1.0