-Updated for compatibility with new iOS versions
Alphabet Robots Mahjong Free 2 is a fun and energizing way to play mahjong solitaire while learning English letter and number recognition and pronunciation at the same time! All of the letters and numbers are designed with an eye-popping robot monster theme and then placed onto brushed metal tiles. The metal tiles are placed into floating structures which you can rotate around to find the matching tiles. This is a game that the entire family can enjoy for hours of fun as you eliminate all of the tiles from the structures.
It comes with 28 puzzle layouts and all puzzles are laid out using random letters and random tile orders so you can play the same puzzle again and again with it never being the same. Letter or number pronunciation occurs when a match is made. We think this is a great game for young students or adults learning English as a second language and have also seen it being enjoyed by children of all ages regardless of their primary language!
Within each of the 4 robot laboratories there are 7 puzzles. The first 2 puzzles are all uppercase, the second 2 all lowercase and in the final 3 you can match uppercase and lowercase letters to each other. Every now and then a few number tiles are thrown in just to keep it extra interesting. :)
- An eye-popping robot monster theme that will keep the whole family inspired!
- 28 different puzzle layouts with a different puzzle each time.
- All tiles are always open. If you can click it you can select it.
- A powerful point and star system designed to help keep you focused.
- Letter and number pronunciation occurs in English when a match is made.
- Invigorating background music throughout the game.
- Encouraging words and phrases at the end of each puzzle.
We hope you enjoy Alphabet Robots Mahjong Free 2! If so you should for sure buy the full version to get 56 more puzzle layouts for a total of 84 puzzles in all.
- April 03, 2013 Initial release
- May 17, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.0.2