THE GAME IS FREE ONLY FOR TILL THE END OF THE WEEK!
A great new type of strategy/arcade/memory game!
Tower Battles is a new type of strategy, arcade and memory game where You have to defeat 3 opponents in a battle of towers.
READY FOR RETINA DISPLAY!
It's located on a grid of platforms (5 by 5, 6 by 5 or 6 by 6), each with one tower. All 4 players (You and 3 CPUs) start with 2 towers. The game is divided into rounds (depending on the grid). Each round last 15s, 30s or 45s. At the end of the round all players get their next tower, which is randomly placed on the grid. If there's no more space on the grid for 4 towers, then the final round starts. To win the game You have to score the most points.
You get points from:
- causing damage to opponent's towers
- 200p for destroying opponent's tower
- all players gets 500p for each tower standing at the end of the game
You lose points when:
- -200p for destroying Your own tower
- -500p for losing last tower on the grid (if there is still space on the grid You get additional tower)
The vehicles moving around the grid are just to cause You and other players some trouble.
HOW TO PLAY:
- tap on a tower to select it
- tap on a opponent tower to attack it
- You can upgrade tower elements in the upgrade section (the cost depends on the upgrade)
- You can repair the tower by tapping repair icon when tower selected
- You can turn on AUTOREPAIR by holding down the repair icon (disable by tapping same icon)
- green bar on the right indicates time left in current round
- color bar on the left indicates points each player has including 500p for each tower
- June 12, 2014 Initial release