Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash on iOS 14.
STEINS;GATE has sold over 1,000,000 copies since 2009!
"STEINS;GATE", based on the anime currently being broadcast has finally been released for iPhone and iPod touch!
* The game supports Korean only.
- Tag Line
The 12th theory that could even blaspheme God
-- That is a product of chance we obtained.
- Product Summary
STEINS;GATE is the second collaborative work between 5pb and Nitroplus with a science-fiction/adventure theme.
Released on October 2009 for the Xbox 360, it won the highest Famitsu Award (Japanese video game magazine).
Later, the game was released for the PC & PSP, along with additional merchandise such as spin-off video games, character songs and drama CDs. The series has sold more than 100,000 copies.
An anime adaptation began airing on April 2011, and it is becoming increasingly popular.
The story found in STEINS;GATE is not your usual time traveling fare, but is a "hypothetical science adventure" focused on the structure of time travel itself.
Many of the situations and scientific concepts referred to in the game have been plucked from real science; the story-line is therefore credible and intellectual stimulating for players.
* A suspenseful adventure game based on time travel!
* The story takes place in Akihabara and revolves around science-fiction, touching on subjects such as SERN, John Titor, "IBN5100" PC and more!
* The game features the phone trigger system, optimized for iOS. The plot will progress in a specific direction depending upon the player's choices and responses!
* Play as one of 6 characters with various endings for each! (Including one male character)
* Full voice acting!
* More than 30 hours of total game-play!
* Featuring an original plot by Chiyomaru Shikura, character design by huke, gadget design by [email protected] and scenario development by Naokata Hayashi (5pb.)!
* OP movie and end sequence based on the Xbox 360 version.
* The voice and songs in the game are in Japanese.
- How to play
Intuitive touch panel controls ensure a smooth game-play experience!
• Common controls
Phone Panel: Invoke phone trigger/Close
Two-finger tap (Or pinch-in): Show/Hide menu
Tap: Forward text, Confirm
Swipe Down: Show log screen
Swipe Up: Hide message area
Swipe Right: Skip read messages
Swipe Left: Force message skip
One-finger tap and hold: Auto mode
• Original controls
Hold portrait orientation: Invoke phone trigger
Hold landscape orientation: Close phone trigger
Rintato Okabe known as "Okarin" is a university student with second-grade syndrome.
He is a self-proclaimed mad scientist named as "Kyoma Hououin". He is the founder of what he calls the "Future Gadget Laboratory" where he spends most of his time inventing odd things along with two other members.
One day, they accidentally invented a "time machine" that could send text messages to the past...
SERN, John Titor, an old computer "IBN5100", the time machine and butterfly effect, the 11 theories for time traveling.-
When a number of factors coincide, a global-scale event will break out from Akihabara!
Entrusted with the fate of the future, which decision will Okarin make?
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 13, 2014 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $9.99
- August 30, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $29.99
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.10
- May 03, 2015 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $24.99
- January 24, 2016 New version 1.11
- July 31, 2016 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $16.99
- August 15, 2016 Price increase: $16.99 -> $24.99
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.12
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.14
- August 16, 2019 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $16.99
- August 28, 2019 Price increase: $16.99 -> $24.99
- September 30, 2019 Price decrease: $24.99 -> $23.99
- October 21, 2019 New version 1.15
- October 27, 2020 New version 1.16
- October 27, 2020 Price decrease: $23.99 -> $7.99
- November 12, 2020 Price increase: $7.99 -> $23.99
- August 05, 2021 Price decrease: $23.99 -> $5.99
- October 08, 2021 Price increase: $5.99 -> $23.99